Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daniela's presentation


Daniela presented in a good way. Her presentation was organized and clear, I could follow her rythm easily. I could notice that Daniela knew what she was talking about, because of her confidence showed. She answered what I was questioning, due to I chose the same theme (Ways of seeing). My classmates didn't ask to many questions, though.
Sometimes Daniela lacked of language use and strategies. These could help her to express herself clearly. Her voice volume was ok, I liked her voice.
Her slides where very clear, she used good images that made me understand her presentation better. I believe that this theme was difficult to show, in terms of images, but she found good pictures.
I would say that Daniela needs to be a little more serious when she is presenting something. I know that she is a smiling person and it's difficult to her to be serious. She has to work on that.
Maybe, she could move around the classroom, to have a better interaction and eye contact.
K'

No comments: